How to import data from
individual .csv files.
The CSV upload area is located under your site’s External Data Sources. You can reach it by doing the following:
- Go to Settings (at the top right corner of the screen)
- Navigating to Product Settings
- Click Data Integrations
- Click Add Data from CSV File
- Select “Upload CSV File” as the Import Option.
- Locate the file to upload on your computer.
Please see how to format your CSV file
If your file is formatted correctly, we’ll show you a preview of the events and properties to be imported.
Once everything looks good, confirm the upload. Just as with any other data source that is bringing in events and properties, please wait 30 minutes for the data to become available in your reports.
Completed uploads will be archived, and you will be able to refer to when they were originally imported.
For the purpose of housekeeping, you can delete completed entries.
Note: this does not delete the events that were brought in from the CSV file.
Updated almost 2 years ago