We have not yet added support for tracking subscriptions but may plan to in the future. Please let us know if you are interested in this integration!
|Billed. Alternatively, if you’ve mapped a different event to our “Billed” event, we’ll use this event from your mappings.||Billing Amount: (positive transaction amount)||Email address, according to Recurly|
|Refunded||Billing Amount: (negative transaction amount)||Email address, according to Recurly|
Frequency of Import
- We will only import successful purchase transactions.
- Test transactions are omitted.
- We will import historic transaction data from the last 3 years.
- We will check every hour for new transactions.
- While logged into your Recurly account, select API Credentials listed under Developer:
- Now let’s add this API key to your Kissmetrics account in the next step.
- Navigate to the Data Integrations area under Settings.
- Click Add Data from Recurly
- Enter your Recurly API Key from above.
- That’s it! You can come back to this page and check the status of the import.
Updated about 1 year ago